dontkickdababydontkickdababy

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

A Walk in Town A Walk in Town

Pretty good

Very nice animation, although some more color would definitely be nice. I'll check out any new animations you make.

Primal War Primal War

That fucking music.

The drawings were pretty good, but the actual animation was not that great. The gore was pretty lame, too.
All of that is miniscule in comparison to the sheer suck of the music.

Bra Bashing Bra Bashing

Lame shit.

I'm sure that there were about 5 different drawings in here. It wasn't funny and it seemed that there was no point other than showing boobs bouncing and a big fat ass. Every time a new Foamy cartoon comes out, the baby Jesus cries. So does the adult Jesus. I am at a loss as to why you have so many fans. There really isn't anything funny in any of your cartoons at all.

Bloodsucker Bloodsucker

The intro still slowed my computer down.

I have a new computer with 1GB of RAM, and the intro was still choppy, even at low quality.

Also, the sound effects were lame.

The rest was good.

spacejelly responds:

no, my sounds arent lame...YOUR lame

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

Really big change from the usual.

I liked this, it was like a TV show. Brilliant work!

Paper-Back Bust Paper-Back Bust

I only gave it a 1 because it exists.

Holy fucking shit, that was lame. Not once did I even make a facial expression that could in any way, or at any time, be construed as a smile. You and Foamy BLOW ASS. Maybe next time you attempt humor, you should stop sucking at it. Not even the early Foamy cartoons were that great, and compared to those, this is like Rocky V. If the ratings weren't set, I would have to give it negative uncountable infinity out of ten.

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Awesome, but..

You bastard. I'm going to go insane until the next episode comes out. Then it's gonna be another cliffhanger and I'm gonna go insane again. X_X

A Simple Line 7 A Simple Line 7

You fucking morons.

There isn't SUPPOSED to be a plot, you idiots. It's a demonstration of their talents, and a way of expressing themselves. It's not supposed to have a deep plot and interesting characters. It's supposed to look good. If you don't like animation with no plot, then don't watch this, you jackasses.

The Jiggly Butt The Jiggly Butt

I gave it a 1 because it's there.

Every time you make a Foamy cartoon, God cries.

Auf Achse Auf Achse

Honoes

Violence with a STORY? And a GOOD ONE at that? This defies Newgrounds physics!

Anyways, the animation was a bit messed up at some parts, but still better than I could do. The story was great, and the music went along with it really well.

AligatorHead responds:

yeah, everything i smessed up.