dontkickdababydontkickdababy

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Friday the 24th Friday the 24th

Awesome

Really fun. Highscore: 1949 points, 103 kills.

Massive Attack Massive Attack

Fucking sucked.

Wow, you click on things a lot. That's extremely fun AND highly original.

Oh wait, no it's not.

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

Awesome

Very, very nice, man. The only reason it's a 9 is because it's unfinished.

And to all you morons saying there's a glitch:
There's no glitch. You're just fucktards. You go around to the back of the ice cream truck, fools.

Where's Avo? Where's Avo?

Hehee

You moron, that's the fucking point. It's supposed to be easy. Jeez, you have about the sense of humour of a large iron.

Teachergame PREVIEW Teachergame PREVIEW

Okay, but...

I can't do anything but move around and shoot. What the fuck?

GorkyPark responds:

oh yeah I know, see my response to Sweet!

anyways all reviews have been really helpfull, conclusion so far is to nmake it playable as fast as possible and from the ratings I need to put in some more humor, which is probably the toughest part.

Hardball 02 Hardball 02

Uh...

The programming is not good at all. There's only two possible angles for the ball to go off on, and when you die, you should launch the ball yourself instead of it going automatically. Also, I finished about 3 levels without moving the paddle. The ball only came down once. The ball needs to bounce off of the bricks instead of just going through them.

The Battle Demo The Battle Demo

Good for a demo

Some things I'd change:
The buildings aren't just there. You can't walk over them or shoot past them.
Make a set number of shots and a reload sequence. Since the first weapon is a shotgun, make multiple "bullets" eminating from one shot that spread out, like a real shotgun. Also, make it manual, so that you have to pump it to get the empty cartridge out and the new one in.

Eagle123123 responds:

yes i know that there are some errors.
These will be repaired in the full version. ^^

Blot goes to Hell! Blot goes to Hell!

Ow My Wrists

Great gamw! I liked that little "pissed in a cup" thing. To the last guy, you just have to go under him when he floats upwards.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Fun as shitmonkeys

This game KICKS ASS!! The animation is sweet, the game is so gory and fun and the freak attack is funny as hell!